NEW INFORMATION : ALL ACCEPTED ABSTRACT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE MALAYSIAN JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY, MJPATH (IF: 0.393)
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- Abstracts must be prepared in Microsoft Word format with Calibri font (size 10), typed single-spaced and justified margin, using ABSTRACT FORM that can be downloaded HERE
- Graph, tables, figures, diagrams and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- State the main study objectives, basic methodology, main findings and the principle conclusions. Emphasize new findings and important aspects of the study.
- A short running title of no more than 40 characters (letters and spaces inclusive) must be included.
- Abstracts must not exceed 250 words (excluding title, authors, addresses and keywords).
- Provide 3-10 keywords or short phrases that will assist in cross-indexing your article or case report.
- Structured format:
Abstract submission reminder:
- Abstract submission period for the IAPMD 2020 is available from 15th January 2020 till 15th July 2021 .
- The abstracts should be submitted in soft copy in a ABSTRACT FORM to email@example.com
- Authors name and their affiliations must also be included with their surnames in capitals and their highest academic degree (s), the name of department(s) and institutions to which the work should be attributed.
- The presenting author must be registered for the meeting before abstract submission. The presenting author may not be the first author.
- The abstracts must not have been published elsewhere.
- Maximum three abstract can be submitted by the same presenting author.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by scientific committee and acceptance shall be notified by email no later than 2 weeks after closing date . Any changes or corrections will be informed by email.
- The Committee reserves the right to decide on the acceptance of abstracts for presentation.
DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM HERE
College of Pathologist
Malaysian Society of Cytology
Department of Pathology, School of Medical Sciences,
Universiti Sains Malaysia Health Campus, 16150 Kubang Kerian, Kelantan, Malaysia
Tel: +609-7676441 Fax: +609-7653370 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update : 14 FEBRUARY 2020